Couldn't find what you looking for?


Can someone help with a name (s) of a Dermatologist in NYC for Alopecia. Or how I can find a list of physicians who will specialize in Alopecia
I was just diagnosed. I am a male 28 years old
Thank you.

edited by moderator


Hi Patrick, I think that you can find that any doctor does treat alopecia although if you've seen those hilarious ads in the subway, I think that Dr. Zizmor does work with alopecia. I know it's kind of goofy but I have heard good stuff. I have no idea how expensive he is but it might not be a bad idea to look into it. Please let me know if it works out and he's worth all the hype!