This probably sounds like a weird one to post, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. This am when I swam, I experienced a tingling feeling in my cheeks that I hadn't felt before. It felt similiar to when you are outside in the cold air in the winter time and your face gets a numb sensation until it warms up. It was cooler out this am and I find it hard to believe that it had to do with the air temperature (it wasn't freezing or anything). I felt this while in the pool. Here are some variables: 1) Yesterday I had the stomach flu and I haven't eaten all the much yet. Not feeling 100% yet. 2) The air was much cooler than usual. I should have brought some sweats when I got out of the pool. 3) I noticed that the chlorine level was higher than usual. I could really smell it today. 4) I was dragging a bit due to no energy. Could it be that I wasn't getting enough oxygen? I would appreciate any input you might have. I'm going to see how I do on Thursday. Have any of you ever experienced this?

8O , oops it is not about what I had first assumed upon seeing the title, sorry! :D

or :moon:

If its your face, could be left over sinus problems accentuated by the chlorine.

Which set of cheeks are you refering to?

Oops...
These cheeks... and not these :moon:
Now I feel

What did you determine it was?

I experienced this too did you find out what it was?

I have this too do you guys know?