Did people actually do this in the 70's?

Why? Was it Aerosmith induced?

What was it like?

and Why? (again)

(coach heard "mama kin" on the oldies noon hour)

I think "tea" was a synonym for a hallucinegenic drug of some type, I don't remember which one though.

i was there and i never heard of smoking tea.
:shrug:

Maybe I hallucinated it all....

You were there when Aerosmith smoked!? 8O

"come here little girl... no no.. this isn't drugs.. it's... uh... candy... yeah candy... why don't you come backstage with us"
rolling rock = groupie.

you never heard "Mama Kin"? It's right there in the lyrics..."sleeping late and smoking tea."

hmmm. I always thought that "tea" was slang for marijuana. I guess not...Bizarre answers in that little FAQ.

a little more than Bizarre, outright nasty...some of them...

Yes, that too. Interesting how people entertain themselves.

Want some whisky in your water? Sugar in your tea? What's all these questions they're asking me? This is the craziest party that could ever be. Don't turn out the lights, 'cuz I don't wanna see.

I love Aerosmith. I downloaded Mama Kin as my ringtone too. 8) I don't know nuttin' about smokin' no tea though. Are you sure it was tea?

Hello, I Am A Doctor Of Herbal Treatment And Currently A Scientist In Smokable Material, Yes It Is True Some Teas Contain Ingredients Such As Caffeine, Scopalamine, Brugmansia and Daturas All That Can Be Found In Green Tea Which Causes A Little High And A Calm Feeling Also It Is Very Good For Your Memory And Eye Sight/Coordination, I Recommend Smoking Green Tea BUT There Is One Thing That Is Bad About It, Smoking Green Tea Then Smoking Weed/Cigarettes May Make You Pass Out And Rarely People That Have Passed Out Have Not Woken Up Which Lead To Death That Is Because Of The Mixture Of Nicotine And Scoplamine So Wat Have We Learned? Smoking Green Tea Is Good For You But Do Not Smoke Cigarettes And/Or Marijuana After You Smoked Green Tea For At Least An Hour.
Apparently Doctors of Herbal treatments give up usage of punctuation as well as Western meds.... :umno:

My question is: Who in the hell ever even thought "Hey! Let's roll up these leaves (of ANY plant), set them on fire and inhale the smoke?"

I should research this because I'd like to know what was going on inside of their heads.

mama told me not to come