Well I'm almost and have an 18 month old son and my bf lost his job. We are being evicted and we have to move into his mom's small house. I don't think she'd let us stay with her if she found out I was pregnant. I don't think my bf would stay with me if I kept this pregnancy. Well it's always ended up this way where it's up to me to be ok with it and make it work no matter what choice I make it seems. Well anyway, I made an appointment for an abortion tomorrow morning. I know I am going to get a non-surgical procedure called the manual vacuum aspiration procedure. I looked it up and it doesn't really seem like an abortion. The only thing is I found out I am 5 weeks pregnant!! I had a painful abortion experience in my second trimester. I still can't forgive myself for it. I don't in any way want to feel like that. I still feel like I am a horrible murderer for it. It resulted in me delivering before I got back to the clinic and we had to come into contact with our dead son. I would go through anything to not go through thsat again. I looked up the development and I feel less comfortable so I'm not sure. But anyway what was the experience like?

oops I meant to say I'm almost 18 srry for not proof reading