Good day there. So, basically, I have one huge problem, and I really do believe that I am not the only one. I was doing this when I was a teen girl, and then I stopped but now I am doing this again. I am eating at night. It is so sweet to eat late at night, even if I know that this is not healthy, at all. My friend John told me that I could start follow Forking diet program, because this one promotes eating at night.

I know what forking diet program means, what I should do, but I was wondering is this true? 

Hello everyone. I would not say that forking diet program promote eating at night, but I can say that this diet program won’t forbid you eating at night, as long as you are eating something with a fork, without a knife or spoon. When you discover all benefits of it, you will be one of those who is telling that gaining weight while you are eating at night is a myth. Of course, as long as you are taking care of your menu. Then you won’t have any problems, at all.

So you can forking at night :) I believe that this is allowed. 

Good day. I was forking – once :) And, like every other person at this world, there is no such a feeling like when you are eating late at night :) So, my friend told me that I could eat at night when I am following forking diet, and I did it. But, I have to say that a few months later, I totally lost a wish to eat late at night. But, while I was forking late at night, I didn’t get a single pound. Which was totally ok, so I really can say that you can fork at night.

But, only with a fork :D