Well, may people say that sulfur is the one of the best ingredients anti dandruff shampoo should have. And from personal experience, I can tell you that those shampoos are quite effective. Of course, you have to apply them all the time, once you stop and change it, dandruff will return. Of course, this is all individual; perhaps some product without sulfur would be better for you. I guess you have to try them all…

I think that for you the best thing would be to go to s doctor and to see what type of hair (skin) you have, is there maybe some reason for your dandruff etc. After that, you will have a better picture of situation and you might know better what to do. The point is, you have to take one product and use it all the time, as often as you can. People say that shampoos with sulfur should be very effective.