I was wondering if there's anyone who had surgery with Dr.Bradly at ucla medical center? If so, please share you experience...'Cause my cousin was planning to go to him for cheek implants...

Dear ja3245,

Dr. Bradley operated my son when he was still a baby3, I can assure you that your cousin will be in good hands. He is an excellent surgeon. Tell your cousin that he is in good hands.

I have heard some good things about this doctor as well and since your cousin is just going to check the implants (I presume that you are referring to the breast implants) there is really nothing that can go wrong.

But if he suggest the changing of implants than I would ask around about this procedure and the results he was accomplishing.

Sometimes even best surgeons don't do their job as planned so you never know what you should expect.

Keep us posted about your cousin and her opinion about the Dr. James Bradley. It is always nice to have some fresh information.