Am I pregnant? So my boyfriend and I had dry sex like few weeks ago... I had shorts on and his penis was hanging out of his pants. My vagina is really messed up in my opinion like the vulva I think is like hanging out and like his precum went on the side of my shorts like my inner thigh near my vagina. Also, my underwear was wet but I think that it was from me instead..... I'm now late on my period and freaking out a lot! My breasts are sore when I run like downhill and I don't get any of the symptoms of being pregnant. I know it is silly for me to ask but I need to know. :/ I promise I would be safer next time and/or not do it again!

Health Guru
If you had underwear on as well as shorts and your underwear was covering your vagina then they will prevent semen passing through.

Thank you so much! I hope so!

Health Guru
Not quite sure what you mean by your vulva is hanging out though did you mean hanging out your underwear? If you have been getting stressed over the fact you may be pregnant since it happened then that is probably your period is late as stress will cause a delay in your period at times. :-)

haha okay thank you! :)