I am 49 and all wrinkled, like I got 59. I want to do face lift, but I can’t decide which procedure is better, conventional- rhytidectomy or S-lift procedure. I actually do not know anyone who had face lift. Is it always successful procedure? Maybe I should try with one of those non-surgical techniques. I am confused. What I should do?

I don’t think there is big difference between rhytidectomy or S-lift procedure. I think that is most important for you to find right surgeon. Successful face lift is a result of good rapport between patient and surgeon, based on realistic expectations and trust. However, some people consider that S-lift procedure is in advantage comparing with rhytidectomy, because is using only local anesthesia, no hospitalization or bandages are required and most patients can comfortably return to work in one to seven days. You should consult specialist about this.