Hi, I found out that my boyfriend is an ex-alcoholic. Please help, I don’t know what to do! I even heard that from a friend that sometimes he was violent from too much alcohol. What should I do? Should I stay with him?

Well, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. We all make stupid mistakes from time to time, and we expect from people to forgive us. If your boyfriend doesn’t drink any more, and if he’s not violent to you, I don’t see why you should be worried. It is true that ex-alcoholics don’t always stay clean forever, but it doesn’t mean that your boyfriend will make the same mistake. Many people are aggressive when they get drunk, but it doesn’t mean that they are violent when they’re solver too. It’s your choice. If you don’t feel safe with him because he’s an ex-alcoholic, then there’s no point in staying together. But before you make any decision, talk to him about this, and listen to his side of the story.