please help me tina nc.i too have similar symptoms I would definitely appreciate your help.

Dont take medications if they are not helping!! They are probably part of the problem if any of you have leaky gut. In my opinion, and experience, cut off the pharmaceuticals and go for natural healing remedies for the gut. These include unsweetened yogurt, coconut oils, they swear by the vinegar but I personally don't have a good reaction to it, and drink LOTS of water every day. Chiropractic care would be beneficial with someone you trust that doesn't get you to sign a release that if they kill or paralyze you will hold them harmless. Crazy!! Also keep in mind autoimmune disease develops from excessive inflammation. Im not saying that everyone's problem is stomach related, but give healing your gut a try. It may save your life

i would like your help with chronic overproduction of phlegm

I am interested. Is for my 64 year old Mother, that has been choking and coughing up extremely thick flem, constanly over the last few years and no doctors can find anything wrong. She feels like she cant breath and is choking. Gets huge thick wods of flem coughed up.