Hello. I'm 22 year old female and I just can't believe that I got my self in this shape. You see, I have never been overweight and I wish I could say this for my self now. About five years ago I forgot about the fact that it is so easy to put extra weight if you’re not careful.
I started to eat more then usual and in about few months I have put more then 30 pounds.
That was a one way road and with years the situation only got worse. Now, I have decided to change something in my life and to start loosing some weight. I don’t believe in diet programs, pills and everything because. So, I would like to find out more about some exercises, the only natural way, to loose this extra weight!

I totally understand you and not only that- I totally support you in your decision to start with those exercises for loosing weight.
You see, you shouldn’t rush into these exercises so quickly because it is best to do it step by step.
Exercise needs to be increased slowly because people who eat a lot will experience problems if they suddenly start starving themselves and doing all the hard exercises.
The best cardio exercise is simply the one you will do day in and day out consistently. Start with longer walks then they’re usually are and some stretching at home before and after it.
I know also what worked for me- swimming. Swimming is a great cross-training for other cardio activities. Then, after few months you can start with gym. If your goal is to lose weight, you should perform anywhere from 12 to 15 repetitions.