When ever I masterbate with my cilt I start to feel a build up then suddenly I get a kinda pleasurable feeling that lasts only a few seconds and then straight after it I feel dirty and think why the hell would I want to masterbate then the next day I want to and do it but feel the same afetrwards. Its like afterwards my desire has gone completely. And If I may add I am at a young age but I'm in the position to say my age.
So I was just wondering why this happens and if it is an orgasm.
And does anyone have any good ways to simulate your cilt?
Thanks!

What you're experiencing is a female orgasm. You are obviously aroused enough if you have them, but then afterwards, you feel feelings of guilt about masturbation. That is quite common. Masturbation is still seen as taboo, or something dirty and forbidden. 

Might it help you to know that nearly everyone masturbates? Both males and females do it, and young people going through puberty nearly all do it. Masturbation is a risk free way to explore sexuality and enjoy yourself. You can't get pregnant from it and you can't get STDs. There is really no reason to feel guilty about it. 

I am thinking you mean clit or clitoris, not cilt. I am not comfortable giving advice to someone if i feel they are very young, and it makes me wonder especially since you won't tell your age.

it probably is an orgasm what else have you experienced (felt) eg: muscle spasms .uncontrollable movements screaming during it ?
please reply

Okay, This is something not to worry or freakout about. I had the same exact problem and thought that it was very wrong to do, and i was very young when i had discover my clit area. Dont be ashamed at all!!! you have every right to explore your body and to question about it. The Clit is a very sensitive area that can be very pleasurable. being young and having harmons out of control can make it very differcult to stop because you can get easily excited(turned on). But when you get older, it wont be much of a problem and it'll just be one less thing to another. So for right now, just dont worry about it. If you want to stop, just think about other things for awhile and before you know it, the masterbation thing wont be a problem. you'll have the real deal to handle later on, which is Sex.

That's the best advice honestly I have the same problem and didn't know

Wanna me to get that thing leaking out an flowing down my face and chin yummy