Rubing my clit is getting old and when i try toys it hurts WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Use a lub - olive oil, creame etc. Slow down & relax
:-D

DO NOT RUB IT DRY!!
During masterbation you need lubrication or it leads to rash in the vag area ( i already exp. this)
Usually while rubbing play around with your Vag.
When i just start rubbing i usually get wet in some areas.
Or if that doesnt work..
Lick your finger.
8)

well i was never a fan of the regular masterbation. i usualy prop my self sideways on the couch, and put my right leg over the left and squeeze hard. then keep doing it. the pleasure will keep biulding up. until u have a orgasm. then u could keep doing it over and over agian. and its not loud. =] try it. its my way to do it

I personally have never found the whole couch thing to work very well...I'm no expert but the thing that works best for me is the shower head. I know a lot of people say this but you really have to experience it to know exactly what I am talking about :-) I hope this helps...I am pretty much in the same boat as you, I don't really know all that's out there :/

find a girl who loves to masterbate and both of you suck each other p***y it is the safe way and more pleasurable

I don't think that is really helpful if you are straight...

I do this also

Use a rexsona (men's spray) or get a male I'm a male. I got a gf for plesure its so much better then masterbation