Hello everybody. This time, I firmly decided to try to lose my weight in a healthy way, and that means no diets, no pills, no expensive products, I want to do it this time properly. And that means more exercises, physical activities, to work out as much as I can.I’ve been thinking to start doing Couch to 5K running plan. Does anybody know how long this plan lasts? I mean, of course you can do it for as long as you want, but I want to know after how long I will be able to say I finished one circle of it? Many thanks!

Hey there, good for you. I totally salute your decision to try to lead a healthy life. I think you can’t go wrong with this plan, it turned out to be a great choice for everyone who decided to do it. My friend from high school lost 25 pounds with just sticking to this running plan, I truly couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw him! And he said he feels great as well, which is also a very important thing.Couch to 5K running plan lasts for 9 weeks, and by the end of it you should be able to run up to 30 minutes without stopping. :) 

Yes, as Master22 told, Couch to 5K running plan lasts for 9 weeks. I recommend it. It’s not a long period at all if you just think of all the benefits you can get by doing it. And it won’t be boring for you, because from week to week the plan changes. I think my friend told me this was a little slow for him, so he went through it faster and he reached 30 minutes of running before 9 weeks, but I wouldn’t recommend that. This is a great plan which was made by the team of professionalists who know what’s the best for our bodies and how much effort it can take.