Hi.

I am planning to start following Couch to 5k program. Some of my colleagues told me about it and they strongly recommended me to start with it myself. They told me that because I am constantly like “I’m so tired, I don’t have the energy for this…” and to be totally honest, because of my body fat. Apparently, this diet helps you to feel better and also helps you to lose weight.

They also told me that there is Couch to 5k running plan application which can really help you with the diet. Is it a good idea? I do have a smart phone but I’m not so good with new technology. 

Hello .

Yes, there is Couch to 5k running plan application. I am not following this weight loss program but I do have this application on my smart phone. I think that is a good idea for you to install it. I don’t know which smart phone you use so I can’t tell you where to download it precisely. I’m not sure but I think you can find it on Google play market if you use Android phone and on Itunes if you use phone with IOS operative system.

It doesn’t matter if you are not very good with new technologies because everything is very simple.  (Both downloading and using the app).

Hey.

This app is amazing. I downloaded it by accident, while I was looking for this application which can help me with my running plan. I have followed couch to 5k diet earlier and I am really into running now (Even though I already finished the diet.)

The application is very cheap and it will help you a lot. It helps you to track your distance and calories you lose. It also contains an audio coach which has some very useful tips. You can listen to your favorite music while you run and read some inspirational stories by other people.

Another good thing about it is the fact that this app doesn’t drain your battery a lot which is very useful.