DM, how did the first application go for yours? I thought mine did something but im slowly seeing them come back to his they were before. Still waiting fir the second scab to fall off and heal so I can see how that went.

Is this actually safe to use the tazorac with the tca? It says on the tca I just received to not use it if your using something like that.

Hey, guys. So just an update of sorts on my end. I made an appointment at the end of this month with one of the top dermatologists and cosmological surgeons in the country. His consult alone is non-refundable $300, so he better be good, haha. But I spoke with his office and they said they have 18 different treatments for this issue. I'll keep you posted on what goes down. Btw, I'm in Houston, TX.

Wow... That's great. Keep us posted for sure! I'm gonna keep trying the TCA for now but I've got a plastic surgeon that will zap them for 500... Just hoping I can peel them and save that money haha

So is the spot you had done with the Ebrium laser still good? How long ago was that?

If its still scabbing, there is no way the fordyce is already coming back. The skin still has to heal.

What you are seeing is probably fresh skin, just like when you have an injury and it heals over with very white skin. Depending on your lip color, it maybe more pronounced but just give it TIME

Actaully that spot wasnt great after about 8 months so I hit it with the 50% TCA and tazorac and it knocked it.

As mentioned, I did the Erbium before I found the TCA and Tazorac method. Now I will never go back to the erbium.

BUT AGAIN, everyone is different so...

Are you doing Tazorac too???

I do it and it has helped me. Im just describing my experiences and what actually got rid of these things---- 50% TCA applications and Tazorac 0.10%.

If you read the science behind Tazorac, it is actually a healing agent that forces your skin to turn over dead and damaged skin cells at a much more rapid pace than your body can.

Is Retin-a a form or Tazorac?

No I'm referring to the first peel I did on a different spot. They were gone (I thought) but are slowly coming back I was wondering if your first try was similar.

SS

Well the scab just came off... I got this one a LOT deeper than the first one. I hit it about 3 or 4 times and then the next night I actually hit it 2 more times. I can tell it went deeper because of the way it looks. Praying it got them... I don't see how it wouldn't. Keep updating us on yalls 50% applications!

After application of the tca and turning into a scab does the skin leave as a whitish color or the new skin? If so how long does it take for the lips to turn back to normal color?

There was a guy earlier in the posts who mentioned that he used the tca after being recommended it by the dermatologist and he said it ruined his lips. I realize everyones different, but did anything happen to you? Did you lips return back to normal physically and color wise just with no spots or were there some marks or discoloration that is just less noticeable than the actual spots?

I just tried the 35% tca on a test spot, this thing burns a lot.