.. Where's every one at???

It's been 10 days since I used the 50% on a section of my top lip. There's still a little skin flaking and it has definitely removed a lot of the spots. I've also been using tazarac daily.
The healing process has taken a lot longer than my first section with the 25%.
Anyway it's worth it and seems to be slowly working for me so far. It's going to be a long process though as I have social things on a lot lately and need to wait till I have timeslots to do more.
SNW

Im at the same stage haha

SS123

Did you guys just went to a dermatologist and asked for tazorac 10%? If you guys have any tips on what to ask/say that would be nice :)

-DT

Whether you eat, speak, whistle, or kiss – you need your lips. They are an important means for you to communicate with everyone and everything around you. But, when an unpleasant white spot forms on the lip, you are bound to feel embarrassed. The best way to deal with this situation is to treat the white spot immediately and be your confident self again.

So 16 days since I did a decent chunk of my top lip with the 50%.. not sure if it's working. The area I did looks better but is white and looking like the spots could be still there. I'm trying not to look at it too much. I'll give it another week and then maybe try another section.
SNW

Its been a few weeks since I did my last peel patch and it is still clear of the spots. I'm sire they will return but so far this is the best thing ive tried. I havent hit anymore spots because ive got an appointment with a plastic surgeon that claims she has successfullybtreated these before and I dont want to show up with my lip all scabby. Soon as I leave her office next week I'll be hitting the next patch. Hoping they stay away.

SS123

Are you guys sure this works?!

I just tried the 35% tca and my lip turn reddish black from the bleeding on the applied area, the day after.

Looks like I got punched. Not sure if this happened to you guys...

-DT

Update on the 50%. The section I did has definitely has definitely worked. The skin where I did the section is still healing I think as it's been 3 weeks since the application. It may not have gotten rid of all the spots completely but I'm calling this a success.
My next problem is finding time to do the rest. But I'm more positive no than ever that this will work for me!
Thankyou DM so much for this solution!
SNW

Hows everyone doing???

SS123

HI, Can you updates your latest situation? Thanks

I'm glad to see people here posting their results after having PATIENCE. I know some of you thought it was an overnight thing which it's definitely not! I also read a few posts where people are only doing the 50% TCA or only doing the Tazorac or not leaving the acid on over night or not applying the tazorac consistently.

Both the acid and tazorac need to get in there, then in the future, if you have good results and the spots have been gone for awhile, tapper of the Tazorac and only do new TCA applications for any new spots that come up.

The process works, I'm sure of it. It's definitely in it's early stages and I think if we all keep up honing the protocol, it will get better. Combine the TCa applications with the Tazorac and then knock any future oil production by changing your diet, exercise and lifestyle.

I was out of the country so this is the first time Ive checked, and I am so HAPPY it's helping others.

So here's where I'm at right now:

35% did nothing for me. First time I tried the 50% it scabbed and all but then when it healed the spots were still there (less prominent tho) so I think I didnt do it long enough because I was nervous. So second application with the 50% is where things got good.. I hit my worst patch (about 10 good sized spots right in the front of my top lip) and I did it about 5 times. I would put the TCA on and then when the stinging stopped I'd hit it again, and then I even did it again the next night. I have a theory that if you let the the acid work overnight then the next day that first layer of skin is gone so you can actually hit those spots that usually would be hidden. So ita been about a month now since that application and the area is still clear.. There is a small section thatvis slightly darker from it, but it seems to be getting better. I did another patch on Saturday night and its currently a big scab so we will see how it goes. This is definitely worth a try if these things bother you like They bother me.

Oh this is SS123

Glad its working for you so far SS. I actually just tried the 35% and like you mentioned it didn't really do anything, but I read on the instructions about multiple applications so I was gonna try that next with the 35% before I try the 50%. Do you guys moisturize your lips with anything or do you just let the lip dry when its healing? And like how do you guys go about brushing your teeth and stuff since the area I'm trying to hit is more on the bottom middle part of my upper lip?

-TK