Mine went back to normal. Was white the first night, then just dead skin, then a scab, then kinda thick whitish skin, then normal.

Did you use a neutralizer after like it says in the instructions?

Nope... What is that?

TCA is an acid. For typical cosmetic applications, the TCA is only put on for short period then neutralized with a base (like baking soda). It's not really designed to stay on over night for the purpose of deep skin damage. --Jray395

Oh well I left mine on overnight

Don't worry TCA peels are self-neutralizing after 5 or so minutes.
SNW

Any updates from you guys that havr applied the 50???? 

Did a 50% two days ago so too early to see any results. I have decided I'm doing my top lip in quarters as my spots are very small and clusters I will have to gradually do a quarter at a time. Hopefully the 50 works better than the 25 did.

I'm SNW too btw

I tried the 35% and this thing still burns pretty bad in my opinion.

-TK

Also, not sure if this helps or not but I was reading an article today that said that fordyce spots can possibly come from too much fat in your blood. I don't know if this is true and everyones different, but in my case I have been eating a lot of red meats, eggs, and just fast food throughout my life so maybe if may have some effect on them.

-TK

My first 59% application wasnt exactly what I hoped for but hopefully its because I didn't go deep enough. I only hit it one time and it seemed like the spots were gone for a day or two after it healed but I see then again, although maybe a big less. If the first patch stays the same then I will call it a success because it definitely looks better, but it may go back to how they were before. As for this second patch that is currently healing... I went VERY deep. Probably too deep. It's a small patch because its right in the center of my top lip so I didnt want to do a crazy big one... But its been a week now and it's got atleast another 4 fays or so of healing. The anticipation is driving me nuts haha. After this heals I'm hoping I'll have some quality results because its my worst patch, and then I'll hit the first patch again. Andddd if none of this works i will be going to spend 500 bucks on getting them lasered off. Which sucks because who knows if it will work or not.

Waiting to hear your results. I had a small bit of CO2 test spots done and did not make a difference. The dermatologist said that he can and thinks he should go more aggressive and recommended the YAG laser like DM was mentioning. I'm in the same situation as you, I'm considering laser if tca doesn't seem to work for me, but I've already spend about 500 and this seems like a never ending pit if it doesn't get results like BM.

last one was TK btw

Gonna be a few days until I really know how it turned out. Sad to hear that the CO2 didnt help at all.

SS