I' 15 years old. I have started masturbating when I was 11 I think... In the first year I would do the job but the sperm won't go trough.. after that it was normal. But i wasn't ever able to put my foreskin donw to fully see head of my penis when it was erected.
When I'm masturbating I watch porn on my Computer and it takes about 1-3 minuts to finish while laying on the bad (sometime it takes even more that 5 minuts)... and when standin it takes atleast 10 minuts.. Will I suffer from PE if I stop masturbating now?
And will I able to finish job two or three times while having sex (finish- to sperms come trough my penis)?

ok the first time you masturbated you were 11 but you didnt *finish* because the first time you masturbated was 11 not 13 which is when puberty hits and your body starts making sperm. no you will not suffer from PE if you stop masturbating. and yes you will be able to *finish* the job two or three times while having sex.

is masturbating bad and does it leading to PE?
Also about foreskin, There is no way to put it down while in erection onli about 40% , I when my penis is in half-erection- will it help if I try to put foreskin down every day (will it after some time be easier to put down)?

Here is what happens. If you stop masturbating the semen (cum) will accumulate in the seminal vesicles until they are overfull and have to be emptied. One night while you are sleeping, you will have a "nocturnal emission" of cum unless you are discharging your cum through intercourse.