Man next time use some coconut oil while masturbating.when you are try to retract the foreskin.do not force but do it two or three times and you will have no problem.i did it the same way.

Guest wrote:

kumaar.hard wrote:

Hi I am a 24 yr old Indian Male. I am uncircumsized and measure about 5 inches when errect. My problem is that my foreskin does not retract. Although this does not create any problem while masturbating or having intercourse... when i came to know of this condition over the internet I started streching exercises.

Now I can pull back my foreskin when flaccid over the glans but it gets stuck there.. and my glan feels very sensitive (takes a while for the skin to come back to its original position)

Last night when my girl friend was riding me.. the skin got stuck again and caused some embarassment.

I do not want to be circumsized... how can I cure this?? need some serious suggestions and advice.

Hi i am 22 year indian male, i think i have phimosis too, but i had no problems urinating or mastebating. I have very tight forskin ( 0%retractabilty ) like the foreskin is sealed . I have worries if it hurts during intercourse and are there any remedies to cure it.

yup.itz phimosis.....
u can do it by stretching...
i m 19 havnig sam eproblem...
nd i progressed...
i started pulling my foreskin back whn itz flaccid...
and then erect it..
im doing it frm last yr..so itz a bit loose..and sensitivity has also reduced....

hi

I find your post very useful there friend

I am 24 yrs old and in the image my penis is under "C" group i.e I can see a bit of my gland in non erect position

I need to know is this enough or do i need to stretch it more and yes i am not able to stretch the foreskin in erect position how can I please help me..

Around 10 0r 11 during puberty

Hi, I'm 21 years old and I could never retract the foreskin on my penis or never would it do it itself. I feel as though there is something wrong with me and that it won't get fixed. 
My penis is small enough for my age and I feel as though the foreskin could have stalled the growth. My penis is about 3 to 4 inches flaccid and 5.5 inches erect. The foreskin looks like it hasn't changed from when it was flaccid to when it is erect as it is still floppy at the top. What can I do? Is there something wrong? And am I stuck having a c**p penis for life? I try pulling it back but it just gets sore. Even when I touch the inside of the foreskin to the top of my penis it feels weird and fragile. It's like the foreskin has my penis sealed up!! HELP!!

Hey I'm a 15 year old and I'm concerned with my foreskin... it's never been able to retract all the way but maybe an inch, and just recently(about a year or so) it has attached itself to the underside of my penis by a little strand of skin that's about 2 or 3 mm thin. Since that showed up I have been trying to stretch because I didnt do it as much as I should've before this, and it hurts to pull it back because of this strand of skin holding it in place. If it were not there, I could prolly be able to pull it back all the way. Also, my actual penis is reddish and it hurts to the touch. Even water from the shower makes it sting a bit if water hits it hard enough. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi

I am 15 years old. I hit puberty reasonably early around 10 to 12 and i have the same problem that nearly everyone seems to have. I have not tried the stretching exercise yet, but my foreskin is not retractable at all. (when erect and not.) i looked at the diagram and my penis is about is an A, could someone please help me this is a big problem for me and has really affected my confidence and self esteem as i get older.

:(

haha bachho to khatna karwa...... mera v khatan ho gaya hy......mujhe koi tention nahi.. meri 3 girl friend bahut khush hein .... me lund se..

If your foreskin gets stuck behind the head of the penis (a condition called paraphimosis), you should have this checked by a doctor – if it is tight enough to cut off your circulation, you could end up with permanent damage. Circumcision is not  always necessary; a penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) may be helpful in stretching the foreskin so that it can be retracted and pulled back over the head easily. Nutrients like vitamin C and A help to keep the skin supple and maintain its natural elasticity through this process.

When it gets stuck behind the glans, that condition is called paraphimosis.

Just keep stretching it and soon you won't have that problem.

Any change man ?