So recently the foreskin of my penis seems to have rolled onto itself. This happened only a day ago and since then it has gotten slightly better but not really. When it first happened the glans was visible but my foreskin was also not tight (there was extra but it wouldn't go over the glans) I tried slightly tugging which resulted in extreme pain which makes me believe that the glans is dried up. I tried loosening in the shower this morning but it still hurt so I stopped. As proof that it seems to have rolled over itself I looked for the ridge which sure enough went under my glans. Is there anyway to fix this? A little extra info: I'm 14 and masturbate but I do it differently (prone). This incident occurred right after masturbation. Now only the meatus is shown but the foreskin looks very slightly swollen.

Health Guru
hi guest, I don't quite understand when you say rolled over its self, do you mean the tip of your foreskin is sorta stuck underneath and won't come down?

More like there's two layers of it on top of each other.

Ok so I figured out what had happened. I didn't know the foreskin had to be cleaned until recently when looking up how to fix my problem. This morning in the shower I attempted to do this and it unfolded itself; the foreskin had indeed been rolled underneath itself. I believe what happened was upon finishing masturbation I always thrust really hard (prone) to try and stop a mess. The sperm must've collected under the foreskin and then the inner fore skin must've stuck to it so when my foreskin rolled up it kept an extra layer in the spot that it was stuck. I'll be happy to know I figured out how to fix it and that you responded so fast.

Health Guru
your welcome, have you managed to pull your foreskin back far enough yet to expose you penis head to be able to clean any Smegma off of it?