I've never had a problem with my foreskin. Last week this girl gave me oral sex and was pulling my foreskin back too rough causing a cut or tear in my foreskin. It hurt the next day but I had no symptoms or side effects from it until I had sex the following night. My foreskin became swollen, red and full of the nasty white stuff. A couple days later the infection died off and now I'm dealing with a tightened, rough ( which I believe is dryness) foreskin. I can't pull my foreskin back when I am erect but it will go back when I am non erect. My foreskin seems longer and it feels and looks like it is peeling from dryness. My concern is, do I need to be circumcised? I really dont want to be and I was hoping through time and patience I could strech my foreskin to the way it was before last week.

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry - after trauma it will take your foreskin a little while to return to normal. Be patient, and keep exercising it.

I'm glad to hear that, thanks.