Hi im 14 and i noticed something about my foreskin.When i get an erection my foreskin does not retract.Its not painfull at all.It just wont stay retracted.Can someone tell me if there is something wrong.

well youre lucky you noticed :-P im 19 and didnt know it was supposed to or even could retract till tonight. Youre supposed to clean it by pulling it back apparently haha. so i got this smagma stuff that i noticed the other day, its like little white chunkies that smell bad.. pretty gross. i knew it was an std, so i started looking on the internet, and discovered all this new info :-P so i tried to pull back my foreskin and found it difficult and uncomfortable. so i had a bath, becaus ei read the hot water makes your skin stretchier, i was actually getting worried because i thought my foreskin was too tight or something, and i still think it is a bit, and the little piece of skin that connects your foreskin to your head... i thought mine might be too tight. but i very carefully pulled my foreskin all the way back and there was loads of nasty c**p in there thats been there for who knows how long! so i cleaned it all out haha. so i guess i should ask if you can do it when not erect? and when trying be very careful and stop if it hurts and look up some exercises to do, which is basically 1.pull the end of your foreskin as far away from your body as possible before it hurts and hold for 30 seconds, 2. do the same thing only use both your hands and pull to the left and right, and 3. pull your foreskin back as far as possible and hold for 30 seconds. repeat all three of these for 5 minutes each. and you may be like me and just not want to hurt yourself, and may be hesitant. if so do it very carefully. and believe me, ive snapped my little piece of skin in there before, and it hurts, but i highly doubt that will happen. anyways, you need to be more specific, are you saying it only goes back a little bit? or are you saying you can pull it all the way down, and it just like goes back up? also, there isnt, as far as i know, any reason to pull your foreskin all the way back while youre erect, people say youre supposed to do it before putting on a condom but i never have and i dont see the point. youre supposed to do it to clean if with water and after you pee apparently, or else you'll get what i have maybe. other than that, theres no reason to pull it back :-) hope this helps and reply with more info!