I'm 13 and i don't know if foreskin is normal and all the guys at my school make fun of me when they see my penis while im using the urinal. So then I'm forced to use the stalls just to not get made fun of. Should i tell my parents? I really dont want to because I'm afraid my mom will be freaked out about how i know about foreskin :(

Health Guru
Hi runemaster456, why do they make fun of your penis because you are the one that has the normal penis not them, there the ones who are different, every any is born with a foreskin and I think its better to have one because your penis head is more sensitive to touch. Are you able to pull your foreskin right back and let it stay there or does it in back on its own? I would suggest doing that when your at school then it will be similar to there's. I'm not sure I understand your reason for not telling your mum about it though!?

Well when i try to retract my foreskin it slowly moves back into place... Also the reason I don't want to tell my mom is because it is kind of a sensitive subject that I'm kind of embarrassed to talk to any one about...

Health Guru
are you able to pull it right back so it sits behind the glands?

Hi
It must be very frustrating for you when your friends make fun of you just because you are not circumcised.
Your penis is intact and having your foreskin is perfectly normal and preferred by many.
Is seems that you live in an area that circumcision is very common so you not being circumcised seems to be an issue for them.
But you are perfectly normal and you just have an intact penis.
You could maybe try pulling the skin back and holding it back every time you pee to expose the head of your penis so it looks more like the other guys.

well i have a "very small" penis so the only time i can pull the skiin back is when i have an erection

Health Guru
if you can pull it back when your erect and its not to tight then will it stay back all all the time even when you go soft?

if you say you have a foreskin then your mother should know as she gave birth to you and would know if you were cut or not.
if you feel embarrassed about people seeing you with a foreskin when you use urinals then all you have to do is skin it back and then you look like you are cut. just hold it back over your helmet and then pee. LOL.

well no and when im having an erection the foreskin only stays back a part of the way...

well not all men and boys who get erect can roll their foreskin back as they get an erection. some just keep their helmets covered while
fully erect and some who have a short foreskin tend to have their foreskins roll back while getting an erection. hope that helps

Hi
If you can only pull the skin back when you’re erect it may be the best thing for you to continue to pee in the stalls so they can’t see you.
If they bug you about that just tell them that you are uncomfortable with guys checking you out so that is why you pee in the stalls.
It is your call about talking to your mom but there is not much that can be done with an underdeveloped penis. The washroom and the change room are the worst for sure changing facing a corner helps to limit who can see you but if you take showers after gym it is hard to hide. Use the towel to cover as much as possible than try to keep a hand in front of things.
If them making fun of you is bothering you a lot you could try talking to your school councillor and your mom does know what your privates are like so it would just be if you can be comfortable enough to talk about it.
You are only 13 so you have lots of time for things to grow and develop and try to remember there is nothing wrong with you the only difference between you and your friends is that you still have your foreskin. People come in all sizes and the same is true about the penis but a growth spurt can change things around pretty quick.

I talked to my mom about it and i'm not the only guy in my family with foreskin. I now don't feel like the only one in my family with foreskin! Basicly i got it resolved.

Health Guru
that's good to hear than you have got your situation resolved now :-)

Well i 2m 13 and i have a4 inch penis.at urinals i cover my penis holding it in both hands but my friends always notice the foreskin.cant help!

Health Guru
Hi guest, you have nothing to be concerned about your size or having a foreskin because as I told the other guy that is how you was born and your penis is still how it was intended to be, it should be you holding it in one hand and not being scared to let others see as its the ones who are circumcised that are different! Your probably find that your not the only male in your family that has a foreskin so be proud of it :-)