I recently been able to pull my foreskin back further than normal in the bath and tonight i pulled it back and it went right over the head of my penis. Im really worried though because (lol after worrying about getting it past my penis head for the last few months) it now wont go back over the penis head. It just seems to be stuck and its not necessarily painful, my penis head feels tender though when i touch it. Is this normal that the foreskin wont go back over the head of my penis??

I just managed to painlessly force the foreskin back over the head into the normal position. I dont know what it could be but that scared the sh*t outta me. Can anyone explain to me the first time they got there foreskin over the penis head and if they could put it back into its normal position?

How old Are You

google for paraphimosis...

I'm 17 years old, is this something that will eventually stop happening? I managed to roll it back over the head without any pain but it was just a bit worrying.

i think that is bc you have force it to hard, take it slowly, the foreskin might have not been completely stretched out well enough for it to be easily pull back and then back to normal again.