Okay, so my foreskin DOES retract when i'm not aroused, it does that no problem. But when I'm aroused, i.e. when I have an erection, it just doesn't go back, it's annoying as hell!

I can masturbate normally, but this normally takes about 15 minutes before I orgasm etc, and I don't get pleasure from sex, blowjobs etc! Will (somehow) making my foreskin go back when erect make it easier to get pleasure, or do I need to practice, or masturbate more?

Please Help this is so bloody annoying! :(

Just try to retract it every time you are hard so you can get it to pull back all the way.

Hi there, I think the advice you've posted is helpful but don't you think that you should try taking this sort of thing slowly? It could cause a serious issue so it's best to go slow. Am I right about that? You could cause some serious issues otherwise...

Yes, stretching is the way to go with these sort of problems. But you should be careful and not force it anywhere. It may take some time before you can get it completely back. Just be patient with it.

How long do you think that it would take? My guess is that it can take a matter of weeks, and that it doesn't just happen overnight. Do you think I'm right about that? Do you think that would be a good guess?

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

kingfreze wrote:

I don't think anybody could give a definitive answer to that question since were all different and we don't know exactly what stage he's at.

It also depends on how often the foreskin is stretched and how much (as in how far each time).

I'd just keep going a little further each time you wash and take it steady. Would probably expect some improvement within 4-6 weeks but to completely overcome the problem may take a matter of months.

The main thing is be careful and don't force it anywhere. In time you'll get it back.

Hi Kingfreze, yeah, I suppose you're right. I hadn't thought of it that way but I think that you have a good point. Thanks for enlightening me on those issues. Do you have a medical background at all?

Hi again healthguy,

No I don't have a medical background. My career is computing so probably couldnt be much further away :-)

I've been through the phimosis thing twice, so I've learnt my lesson on not looking after it after I thought I was done XD

A lot of my knowledge though comes from an acquaintance of mine who is a doctor that specialises in penile stuff. When I was on my first bout of phimosis I was very close to having a circumcision. But we worked at it and worked at it, in the end I overcame it and was desperate to learn more. And here I am today :-)

I've got my new signature going though, its my bit of a disclaimer because I don't think people should solely rely on what I say.

What's your expertise in?

Wow, I didn't know you could go through phimosis more than once! Sounds like you're an expert via experience then. XD

Mostly my experience is in health and nutrition and everything else I know about medicine has just been through study. I concentrated on health and that sort of thing in college but I'm not a health professional now. Thanks again for your insight!

Yeh you have to keep it up. I got to the point where I could easily get the foreskin back, then just left it . Come another 12 months down the line I was back to square one. At least I knew what was coming the second time but it was so depressing.

kingfreze wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

Wow, I didn't know you could go through phimosis more than once! Sounds like you're an expert via experience then.

Oh wow, I had no idea that it could go back. You can tell I am not an uncut guy so I am a little ignorant of this. I had no idea you had to exercise it. Thanks for lettin gme know that. I had no idea!