I have fibromyalgia and advanced degenerative disc disease. I have to have my gall bladder removed and am trying to get an idea of the recovery time. Is there anyone else with experience with my situation?

I had gallbladder surgery because of a lot of pain i was experiencing that drs. couldn't diagnose...    post gallbladder surgery, I am experiencing less frequently but at times the same amount of pain experienced before.    I know that doesn't answer your primary question.   As far as gallbladder surgery itself, it was a couple of days getting up and around, several weeks until things felt mostly normal and then a few months before the digestive issues started resolving themselves.    Clearly, i still don't know what's causing this pain but i do wish you luck.    Right now, i am looking at possible food causes because i just don't know what else to do.     Good luck to you!

I don't know when ur surgery is/was but I am going thru the same.... Stressing... Last surgery I almost died. Pray