I am one who loves a bargain!  Have you seen the price of test strips on ebay!  There are amazing!  I have to pay out-of-pocket for test strips and this will save me a lot of money!  Like at least $300 a year!!  I want to let everyone know that they can go online and get these so you can save money too! 

I would be hesitant to buy anything off of ebay or any other auction sites.  There is a good chance that the test strips you would buy off of there would be tampered with or contaminated.  They could also be outdated and put into another container with a false expiration date.  You would want to get the best product when it comes to your health so you should get test strips only from your pharmacy to ensure the most accurate results.  It isn't saving you much money if they are wrong and you suffer the consequences with your health. 

Yah, I was a person who thought I could save some money on test strips off of ebay. The seller looked very credible, had about 5000 transactions of 98% positive rating so I thought that this was a good person/store to buy from. The test strips were about $35 which is about 50 bucks cheaper than the ones at the pharmacy so I went ahead and ordered them. And free shipping at that! So I received them … they came fairly quickly so I gave them a positive rating. I didn’t use the test strips right away since I had so left from my stock. When I did come to use them, my meter wouldn’t read the first one I put in. I put in a second one and did a control test on it. It came up with an error message. I was out $35 and I won’t see that money again until my dispute is settled with the company.