I also feel weak and nauseated. Should I go to the hospital?? My period has been soaking through my clothes. I checked on the internet and I read 7 days was abnormal.

i have been having blood gushing and large clots for 3 weeks now im aneamic and feel relly ill with it my doctor gave me nothisterone tablets for ten days which slowed it down but as soon as stopped taking them it came back with avengence and i ended up in a&e on thurs with high blood pressure and low blood count they prescribed me transaxmic acid which hasnt stopped the clots or bleeding but has slowed it down till i recieve an urgent ultrasound scan my doc has sent that could take two weeks the nhs great stuff so in the mean time im dizzy weak tired all the time feel spaced out and iron tablets i also got off doc are turning my poo black and making me constipated so if i were you i wouldnt waste any more time id get to the docs before it gets to my stage i cant even go to work.