Hi all, I dont like to talk about this very much. But in August me and my boyfriend split up for about a month, we was still kind of together complicating! But during that time he got with another girl and had unprotected sex. Well now she is pregnant and saying it is his. but i am currently pregnant too.. She is saying she is about 1 month further than me. Which doesnt add up. She is about 13 wks which would be around the 1st of september, and the last time he was with her was about the 5th of september.And before that it was about 2 and half wks, so about the middle of August. And we know she was with a couple other guys. but me and my bf have argued soo much about this topic, after looking at the dates he doesnt believe that it is his, but she just wont stop saying it is. And something that really ticks me off is that when she first said it was his it was after she heard i was pregnant and wanted to know what he wanted her to do. He said he didnt want the kid and he didnt want anything to do with her. Everything that happened with her was a drunken mistake. Hes never seen when he was sober. But after he said that she decided to keep it. And she is still saying it is his. Her due date is 6-7. and mine is 7-17. ther is only about a months difference here. I just really want to know if that baby is his? And all the dates she is going by is her last period, she had an exam which even then said she was only a month ahead of me. and by the date he last got with her either while she was still on her period or she just barely got off it. he thinks she might of been very light. and about 1 wk after she got with my cousin, and maybe a wk after that she was doing some guy in the back seat of her car. we have wittness. so what are the odds of that baby being his???

Sorry for all the rambling, this whole thing has been really stressfull for me. I dont really have anybody else to talk to about all of this. I just want to know what somebody else thinks. After she has the baby we are going to do a peternaty test but until then i just want some back up on what we believe. thank you soo much.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN OPINION?? THATS ALL IM ASKING FOR. EVEN ONE OF HER CLOSES FRIENDS DOESNT THINK IT COULD BE MY BFS. PLEASE SOMEBODY.. I JUST WANT ANYBODYS OPINION!!!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN OPINION OUT THERE??

It could be really hard to tell because she could be lying and have had been with some the same day as your boyfriend there is really no telling until the baby is born I would get a court ordered paternity test the day the baby is born and there is nothing the baby's mother can say or do about it cause it's the baby's fathers right...good luck with everything