Hello everyone. So, my friend is divorced for almost 7 months now and she is really into one boy that works at gas station. And really he is cute. She is not so brave so she won't call him for a coffee or lunch, so basically they are talking just when she is at the gas station. And, she spends a lot of time there. While she was talking to him he told her that he needs to have some therapy because he has or had (I am not sure) ventricular rupture. I want to know one thing - How common is Ventricular Rupture?

Good day there. This rupture usually occurs in the setting of acute myocardial infarction (AMI), blunt and penetrating cardiac trauma, primary cardiac infection, primary and secondary cardiac tumors, infiltrative diseases of the heart, and aortic dissection. It can also occur iatrogenically during percutaneous cardiac procedures or even during the open heart surgery. That is particularly when the valve is changed. Recently, ventricular rupture has been reported in the setting of stress cardiomyopathy . I am not sure how
often it can happen but I believe that it is very common because I know a lot of people who had it.

Good day there. This rupture usually  occurs in the setting of acute myocardial infarction (AMI), blunt and penetrating cardiac trauma, primary cardiac infection, primary and secondary cardiac tumors, infiltrative diseases of the heart, and aortic dissection. It can also occur iatrogenically during percutaneous cardiac procedures or even during the open heart surgery. That is particularly when the valve is changed. Recently, ventricular rupture has been reported in the setting of stress cardiomyopathy . I am not sure how often it can happen but I believe that it is very common because I know a lot of people who had it.

Good day folks.My friend  43 years old and she had this ventricular rupture a couple of years ago. It manifested with some sharp pain that and she told me that she just can’t explain. She was at the park, playing with her dog when she felt this pain and I just fainted down. Some people who were there called 911 and they took her to the hospital. She had immediate surgery and they repaired it. I think that she told me that she still feel some changes. It is common, not that common but it is. I remember that my doctor told me this when it happened to my friend.