5 feet tall with a 5 1/2 inch penis when limp but 7 when erect. im 16 years old. im still not satisfied with my penis size. how do i make it larger?

Hey lilj,
your penis is a bit above average for an adult erect penis..... 5-6in is avg.... 7 is a very nice size.... also u have what's known as a "shower" penis....its quite large when flaccid which is a huge confidance booster to most guys since most peers see their penis in the flaccid state. most would say urs is a great/beautiful penis. Not too big or too small. Congradulations you have what most guys would love to have.... now as for it will get bigger I can't say.... what is ur ethnicity and how long ago did u start puberty? What types of secondary sex charectoristics do you have? The fact that you are only 16 means you still have a decent chance for your penis to get a little bigger. Thanks

D

thank you and im mixed. im mixed with african american, white, vietnamese and philipeno. i start puberty around 12, maybe 13 years old.

hjey again... well you should be very satisfied with ur penis... i know its hard not to have any insecurities but most guys ur age are not gonna be that large.... some may be larger but not very many people at all.... has anyone ever givin you c**p or said things about your penis that would make you feel like your penis is small. now as for your ethnicity i dont like making comparrisons because for the most part ethnicity doesnt have any affect on penis size but there is a small corrilation.... as you may or may not know aferican or african american people tend to have slightly larger penises and asian people tend to have slightly smaller penises so the fact that ur penis is zin is pretty awsome i would say. does this make any sense

it makes complete sense and no. no one has said anything about my penis or evin seen it cause im a virgin so i really wouldnt know what other people think about my penis.

Hey lilj.,
First off congrats on being a virgin that is something to be proud of even though most people bragg about loosing it..... anyway I mentioned if anyone saw ur penis or made fun of you. Because
Of the locker rooms at school... but anyway that's good that people dnt because that can really hurt someones self confidance

yup im a wrestle and i weigh in with just my under wear. i guess people tend to notice because everytime im putin on my tights (aka singlet) they tend to give me an odd stare.

well i would say thats not a bad thing.... it probably surprises most people becuse u dont really fit the stereotype of someone with a larger penis.... short and part aisian vs tall and black

No one will care about your penis size if you're only 5 feet tall. 

y do you say that thegrinningman?

yea that doesn't make any sense.....

Why would you worry about your penis size if you're only five feet? You should care that you get taller, not that your penis gets longer.

im confused now.. eh

cause honestly i think my height is fine. i have no problem talking to people cause of it. i worry about my size cause my gf is wanting sex and i was wondering if my size was ok.

Fine by me, but I can't imagine being in high school and only five feet. The guys who are five feet in school haven't started puberty yet and are 14, but you are 16 with a 7 inch penis, meaning you should have started puberty.

You are 4 inches shorter than average adult female height. I've seen guys get rejected for being too short. It may not have happened to you, but my experience. Just saying, most people you on the outside, they don't have X-rays in their eyes to see through your pants. What would most people think when they see a 5'0 teenage, or adult, male?