i want to know complete detail about why women squirt and what is the difference between women discharging and squirting?

I don't know any women who squirt. To me, it's a myth!

Discharging is when extra vaginal liquid gets out during sex, ovulation, before period, etc

Discharge is usually healthy as it cleans the vagina. If the discharge becomes heavy, with strange colour or smell, then there's an indication that this could be some kind of an infection.

that's not true. google cytherea. people even drink it

i have seen tons of videos of girls that can shoot there cum or squirt and gush its definitely possible but its rare in girls

squirting is when the girls either masturbate or have sex near the bladder and putting pressure on it im quessing makes them/you have to use the bathroom but as the girls/you keep masturbating/having sex as the object is taken out of your vagina you can't control your muscles (they are tight or feel hard, or they seem puffy--this is normal by the way), and this leads to the woman/you squirtin urinal or discharge wherever they/you are lying. If the woman/you is really enjoying the sex/masturbation and they/you are cumming while either a dildo or a penis is inside them/you, then the cum will squirt out of the vagina if there is much of it. Hope this helps! (i dont know if this is true because this is what i think it is and i dont know how old everyone is but i figured this out and i am young :/ )

Obviously your young ik the truth cause I a squirter n I didnt wanna b but its not urine or cum