Hello I'm a 25 year old female. I'm an occupational therapist and therefore I'm always on my feet seeing patient after patient. Yet my BMI was 30... (the horror!!!). I discovered this during a health programme that we were hosting at the,hospital. Of course I,spoke to,my doctor. And I have the worst eating habits...I don't usually pack lunch, so I always have take aways and there aren't any healthy options. I'm over weight...I,walk to and from work. And,for,the,last few months I have been dieting and I have managed to gain 2kgs!!!! I'm currently at 87kg...and its not looking good. Most of the fat settles around,my belly and my arms...belly fat, as my doctor told me, puts you at high risk for,heart disease. Scary... I just took,my first pill today. And I was hungry like never before...and I was good I,snaked on,fruit mostly-even though that's not ideal as it has lots of sugar. But it was a great improvement... I'm just curious to know how long it will take to see results? I also did some hip hop abs, which was fun :) I just want to bring my BMI down to 24-25

It seems like it can take ages, but stick with it and I'm sure you'll see great results over a few months