Hi, I’ve been working on my abs three times a week for last two months. However, I still have fat on that area, and I’m starting to lose motivation. How often should I be working on my abs to lose fat?

Hi, it depends on several different things. If you have lot of fat, you will need more time to lose it than someone with little fat. The way that you do exercises is equally important. It’s better to do them slowly but right, than to rush and have no effect. Be patient, because two months is often not enough for losing fat. You will have the best results if you work on your abs every day, and if you run at least 20 minutes every other day and if you run at least 20 minutes every other day. Nutrition is also very important, because if you eat too much fat and sugar, you will never be able to have full results. Be patient don’t lose your motivation, because if you work as I told you to, you will lose the fat in couple of weeks/months.