hi im 14 and a boy and im wondering what you think i should do...Iv been shaving my pubic rejion for awile now and wondering weather i should let it grow or keep ion shavin it because either way i like it i was just wondering what you opinion was. ?

Hey,

I'm a girl and I do shave my legs and armpits, will probably start with my pubes as well. I think it's kinda weird when a boy shaves his pubic region though :(. Armpits... maybe, but pubic, no I don't think they should do that. Just my opinion tho and you asked for it, but of course... whatever you think is best for you just do it, shaving body hair or not, it doesn't matter to me but if you were my bf I wouldn't like it. 

Why do you think you should shave? Don't you think it looks kinda odd? 

shizznit
Why are you shaving your pubic hair anyway ? just let it grow out, if you think it is too long sometime later, like gets caught in the zipper :-S , or if you are on a swim team 8-| - trim it like a barber does, with a comb and sissors. 8-| Girls shave their pubic hair area for the looks and it is in always in fashion to do so, but you have a penis, so no shaving there !
Girls like it when boys shave their faces, I got talked it to it, and now regrat it, but that is life as a male.
RT

It is purely a personal choice as to whether or not to shave your pubic hair. However, you may find it embarrassing when you are showering with mates and they have pubic hair and you don't. If I was you I would just let it grow - it shows you are a man!

hey buddy... it is pretty widely accepted that a guy trims his pubic hair, some girls like it all shaved off. It is mostly personal preference.. but I trim mine.

goodluck!

J