Hi, I`m 29 and happily married for over five years. With only one problem, my husband can`t control his ejaculation. Our sex is measured by minutes. We`ve already tried yoga stuff and the most of “natural products” but he still can`t control it. Don`t know what to do.

Hi, I had the problem of controlling the ejaculation 2 years ago. That yoga stuff sure worked for me, but those techniques are not so attractive. You can try to put some pressure on the base of the penis and if that doesn`t work, some “tantra experts” recommend perineum to prevent ejaculation. Also, to control ejaculation men can develop internal muscular control which will result in sperm backing up into the urinary bladder. I have read a lot about how to control ejaculation and found many interesting stuff. Some men are even drinking urine, but I wouldn`t recommend that for sure.

Have him masturbate untill he is at his peek then stop before he ejaculates. If he practices this daily, this can increase his recovery rate and increase sex time.

Ask him to masturbate and just before he is about to come ask him to stop the ejaculation by closing the opening at the penis tip with the help of glance .

Secondly ask him to practice concentrating more on the root of the penis imagining it as an enormous source of energy which will give him more power to last and his nerves will be rejuvenated..