I attend methadone treatment in huntsville alabama,and i live in tennessee.I have tenncare/medicaid which is amergroup and it is changing to bluecross blueshield and I was wanting to know is there anyway that I could get them to pay for my methadone treatment in tennessee or can i get a reimbursement from the clinic i attend to now sice they accept medicaid but not tennessee's medicaid only Alabama's. Is their any please? my monthly income is $721.00 and No Christmas for my family this year again! I have thought about impatient rehab but i cannot leave my disabled grandmother. So please if there is somebody who can help please leave a REPLY thanks

I have been at the methadone clinic for 15 years now I a senior about to lose my house bc if property taxes and I have R A and a skin disease. . Does Cigna help pay for methadone maintenance

I know the feeling We are in the same predicament u are in If I get kicked out of the clinic I will probably die. Paying 800$ a month ago s unreal We have been clean for 17 years . And we are seniors too It’s awful the way people puts us down for taking methadone I wish they would get more educated about Methadone it has save so many peoples life’s. I have a auto immune disease And it’s Ethier pain meds or methadone Who can keep affirming 800$ a month I know we can I fu find an answer please let me know Thank you