I want to say hello to everyone. I am new in here. I have heard about this site from my friend, she told me that I can find a lot of helpful advice here. I am pretty desperate, so I came to ask you for help. I have this black kitty, she is five months old. Her mom died while she was very young, and I was feeding her. She is my Hope – that is her name :) She is fine, she is playful kitty. But, yesterday I noticed paw lumps, and I don’t know that much about it.  I am not so sure how to treat paw lumps in cats? 

That is so sad story :( I have a cat, but I don’t have that much experience with it. I have to admit that I was reading a lot about it, but I am not an expert in this area at all. If you don’t treat it on time, I think that there is a chance for your cat to get some tumor, and we don’t want this to happen. But, based on what you are telling us, it is possible that this is just a simple infection from maybe insect bite or it is just irritated. 

Does it bleed? I recommend you to take an x-ray of cat's foot. That is the only way to find out more. 

Hello. I don’t know that much about cats, but I have one cat for four days now, I think. I was reading a little bit about this issues, but I am not really sure how this could be dangerous? I mean, I am pretty sure that I saw that in a lot of cats, but I was thinking that this is something normal. Now, I told you already, I am not an expert, but I am really curious to find out this. So, if anyone here knows more about this, I would like you to tell me. I have a cat, like I told you before, and now she is my biggest concern :)

Hello everyone. If you don’t treat it on time, it can become a serious problem as well. Someone already mentioned that this can be tumor, if it is not treated on time. I am not really sure how to treat it, because you need to tell us for how long the growth has been there, is it larger or smaller? Do you see any difference? Is it totally under the skin or not? If it is growing, can you tell us how fast is it growing? Is it infected or not? Also, you need to observe does your cat has some eating problems, weight loss issues, diarrhea, vomiting, etc? 

Hello 

I had this problem with my cat before. It started like very small lumps that I couldn’t even notice without taking a good look. When I saw it I was thinking – it is nothing serious. 

But, it started to grow pretty fast, so I went to see the vet. He told me that I did great thing because I came to visit him as soon as I saw it. He told me that cats can develop small or larger lumps on their skin, paws, etc. 

They usually call it “tumor” because tumor means an abnormal growth, and it is often used to designate cancer. Also, word lump is connected with cancer as well. I was treating this with antibiotics and my cat was much better after the therapy!

Hello everyone. Thank you for your answers. Yes, I think that I didn’t give you enough information about that lump. That lump is small, it is not getting bigger. So, according to this, it is not growing so fast. But still, that doesn’t mean this is not serious. I think that it is not infected, because there is no signs of any infection. It is not totally under skin, I can see one piece, and like I told you, it is still the same. My cat has some eating problems, and I think that she is being sick a little bit.What to do?

Hello :)

Here we go – my cat had this problem a few years ago. And, it didn’t bother her just once, it was very often in her case.
I was thinking – it is nothing serious. Until I saw that she is a little bit in pain and that she can’t walk that well.

So, I went to see my vet. He told me about those lumps before, but I didn’t pay that much attention on it.
It was just a luck because it was nothing serious, it was treatable tumor.
He told me that I am on lucky guy – I brought my cat there on time.
It can be serious – it is not just a lump. Please, visit you vet!