What I feel about this problem is your husband is skillful is somewhr else.. I Have met many people who do this to make himself eel good or to enjoy a better company. The first problem is dangerous. Now I think wat u sud do let him play and find his interest in life. Normally these people has a very sharp brain. They think very much and very good at logic. Make himself involved in his interest other than Marijuana. A post marijuana effect is people of this kind like to leave in their happy past. In that case might be he could not forget his X. Pls dont mind. This is one the possibilities. I feel this would help.

Sounds like aspergers. That and addiction. Sounds like me, and I was like this before I started smoking weed.
People who have aspergers become addicted to pot extremely easily and quickly. Also, people will only change if THEY WANT TO. All the begging, pleading and fighting just strengthen their resolve to keep smoking.
Ultimatum, and then leave. If he loves you he will change. If he loves weed more, then good riddance.

lol you and her should be married :D

Sorry man.. Your husbands sound like douches lol... Im 24 y/o  Single and I work as a sheetmetal mechanic,  I work 5-6 days a week  50 hours a week Have my own car, pay my own bills ect.. and sometimes I do like to reward my self w/ a nice bowl before I eat dinner and go to sleep. I have my H/S diploma, and will finish my A/S Degree for aviation maintenance management next semester. I also have a side business I will be getting of the ground here soon repairing computers.   Marijuana isnt addictive.. I guarantee if you were to throw your husbands stashes away.. they would only get really butthurt, but have 0 withdraws and wouldnt get sick.. Really wanting to get baked doesnt make you addicted.. I only smoke a few times a week to help me unwind after work and sleep good...  But I would like to think Im responsible about it for my age

Adding to what I said,  If your really unhappy w/ your relationship then dont make yourself miserable.. Just leave, life is too short.. I can bet you will find someone who is responsible family type dude. I know I really find it attractive when a lady has a good job and can pay her own bills.. that Is why im single now.. sick of females my age trying to nickle and dime me that dont have a job..  So take it from me, there are lot of guys that would treat you like you deserve lol  and support a family

Don't mean to be rude, but was he this way before you married him? Then possibly you thought, assumed, he would change. So you put this expectation on him, and he's always letting you down. Maybe he's not the problem, he's just being who he's always been. It might be good for you to part ways and find a man who already has his sh*t together.

I feel sorry for u but u donot have to live that way, and if he doesn't want to change, don't waste the rest of your life with him, give him a altimadem and if that doesn't work, leave and stay gone, things probably wont change anytime soon

I feel your pain. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and all he has spent using and abusing drugs. He went to rehab for 3 weeks and 6 months later was back at his old habits. I honestly hate our relationship and have trouble finding happiness in anything because of my misery in our relationship. And we have a beautiful 2 year old girl and are about to have another. I think about leaving him every day but I don't work and couldn't support myself and my girls. Don't get me wrong, there are days that he is amazing but for the most part he spends his days in our garage smoking bud and hash, eating edibles and watching you tube on his kindle. I'd really like to know how your relationship has improved or worsened since your post. I really don't know what to do anymore and I physically and mentally can't take the BS. Oh, and I've tried support groups, new hobbies and talking to him about how I feel but he could care less.

I don't know where you get your info but marijuana is addictive and throwing someone's stash away is not a good idea. Especially if they have been using for 10+ years. The withdrawl symptoms from marijuana include aggression and lashing out, hence why its an addictive substance. And it's totally fine smoking a bowl to relax my dads done that almost my whole life, but smoking all day, every day, is not ok.

Nice one. It seems as though unfortunately there are those that let it run their lives, their spouse's lives, and the lives of their children. I used to smoke a lot. Then one day I just stopped. I never smoked chronically but it can be fun if you choose to do it in the correct manner. But unfortunately there are lots of people out their who don't. They smoke everyday, all day. I am slowly pulling away from my significant other because he doesn't have the ability to be sober. Maybe 30 days in the past 3 years. I've had enough. I won't deal with it any longer. The last straw was him getting wasted this past weekend. We have never gone out once dancing without him being drunk. He drives drunk. I watched while I followed behind him as he pulled up at a light, in the middle of two lanes! But if you tell him he will deny all of it. I've had enough. I have only myself to blame because every sign was there. I chose to give him the opportunity. I left once, we went to therapy...he did lots of things to make it better then what do ya know...right back to the same old sh*t. If you aren't willing to deal with your issues, then the dependency will never end. I want to live a sober life style. Happy and healthy because that is who I am. And I am prepared to do it alone. I love him, but I love me more.

My boyfriend of almost over a year broke up with me because I wanted to get married and have a family and he didn't. I have such mixed feelings of our relationship. He's been a daily marijuana user for almost three years. He began using it as a coping mechanism to deal with the death of his father, to whom he was really close to.

I am looking back at the relationship and realizing how much his marijuana use effected our relationship. He started off hiding his daily addiction and when I found out I was devastated and became so anxious - I took this out on him. I was never able to talk to him about his marijuana use as most times he would lash out and become angry and blame me. I was afraid of losing him.

The problem was that was he was a good man at most times, and tried to be, he held a very good job even though he wasn't overly ambitious. But he was always tired, always wanted to "chill" at home, and in many was a completely not empathetic to me. But on the whole he treated me well. And I loved him. And I enjoyed his company.

Eventually it became too much, my anger and resentment was coming up all the time and he wasn't cutting down even though he promised.

I know that he is a good man, with great qualities. But I could not imagine the rest of my life with him. I tried to hope he would quit, I convinced myself he would and started thinking about the future fantast in my head rather than dealing with the reality.

I'm glad he broke up with me, although I'm sad, because I saw the potential of what could have been. But what could have been was a life of misery for both of us.

It was hard for me I imagine it is brutal for you. But in the end I realized I deserved better, and it was only after he broke up with me I realized that. He let me go for a better life, one I wished would have been with him, but just wasn't possible.   

Hi Everyone: I just went through the same situation. me and my exfriend were together for 10 months. for the first 3 months we were living together, i was wondering why he was not interested in me at all?  i had to come to him once every week ask for sex. i thought he has someone else besides me. so i went on his computer. i was shocked when i figured out he watched porn everyday(also he smokes weed every day since we started dating). but i didnt fight with him instead i always talked to him about how do i think about it and i do have open mind about it, but he always look through my eyes and told me that he doesnt watch porn in the relationship in a very certain tone. my heart fell a part when he says that every time when i was expecting to hear the truth. finally, one day his porn thing exposed, he got so pissed off and we fought. after that , i could never found his internet history on his computer anymore. but i knew he still watches it, but just hide it more secretly.  if i questioned him, must be lead to a big fight and i was blamed accusing him. finally, i left with a broken heart. i dont know what else to do, i loved him so much. 

I feel for the significant others dealing with the very heavy marijuana users.  What I don't have simpathy for is those who "clean" non weed smokers that choose to marry to date these stoners WHEN YOU KNEW HE/SHE HAD THE HABBIT BEFORE YOU WERE MARRIED!  I  am 31 year old male that smokes weed every now and then, not even close to every day or every other day because I NEVER want to get addicted.  I have keep it this way for a long time and was never even close to a daily user. Some weeks I will not smoke at all.   Twice a week during Friday and Saturday evenings is when I partake.  I understand it is not good for these people to be using weed this much because it does effect things in a bad way.   Divorce is not the answer.  Seperation and counseling untill things get back together would be the first step.  Vows mean in sickness and health if anybody ever reads that anymore.  The reason why this is happening is because the person has a wound, something is bothering them.  That doesn't make a righteous excuse to partake this much but it calls for counseling.  I come with family generations of alcohol addicts and it is usually because of a wound in the past and general brain chemistry that causes addiction.  The biggest problem we face today with weed......   You get all these daily users for 30-40 plus years posting ALL OVER the internet saying it never leads to consequences.  These messages are lethal to so many thinking it won't cause problems but it will.  That's the problem, you get less than 5% of the daily weed users saying they can do it all day and get everything done.  Well, how much do these 24/7 weed users smoke? 4 hits all day or an eighth of an ounce in one day.  See there is a BIG difference!! I wish these 24-7 weed users would just be thankful they can do it and not act like everyone else can handle it.  Please 24-7 smokers, before you post how wonderful it is, tell us how much you are doing each day and what kind of job/family you have before you go about telling everybody how wonderful it is and how won't lead to consequences.   Your messages are often lethal to many.  Smoke lightly!   

maybe he's not sexually attracted to you anymore. lose some weight and try to look sexier like the girls he masturbates to. ha ha

Very interesting. I smoke pot daily. I have a good paying job and career. Unlike most men I very much still want sex. If anything, pot makes me want more sex. But I am in this same situation. Only opposite. It is very awkward. It creates a bit of a wedge. But that has to stop. Accept him as he is. It can take time. After that shock him by doing what he thinks you never will:

1. Smoke with him.

2. Watch a porn together and have sex :-)

And start doing this more. Before you close your mind to that there is a point to this. Watch him now. Watch your relationship. See if you have any improvements. I bet you do. I suspect you have sex more. And I hope he is doing more things with you or that you wanted prior. A lot of people will not do this. They don't want anything to do with pot thats the end of that period. Ok. But if you want a relationship that lasts these things are huge. And if he does them back then it all works out. If he is dumb enough to turn his nose up at that then ditch him.

The best way to not fight is not to fight. In other words, accept things. If he is acting like a jerk let it go. We are all that person. You will take your turn. Couples have to be able to do these basic things or they won't last. It will be hard to avoid painful words. But they mean nothing. They really do. They will be gone. You'll both still be there. 

If you resist you will distance. And when you start to distance you can gain momentum.