I know how you feel, I am 23 and my boyfriend is 20, we been together almost 2 years and when we met he had a job, after being together 2 month he quit, his job and went back to smoking weed all day everyday, he just sit there playing his xbox. We lived 400miles apart so I asked him to move in thinking I would be able to help him get a job and be more of a man, been living together about a year and he still does the same thing here. I have to work 55hour weeks to cover bills, and he just demands me to buy weed and xbox games. If I dont I go through hell. I am sick to death of this lifestyle, I'm going to drop dead soon from doing all house work and working, I want to learn to drive to make my life easier but can't afford it and never have time. I love him to death and when I try talking to him about it, his excuse is he was put in foster care at a early age so never had a child hood, and making up for it now. I just lost my brother and suffering from depression as it is, I don't know how much more I can take. But just don't know what to do :(

You ladies have problems!!! I am a 33 year old man who smokes alot of weed and plays just as much video games. I have been smoking since 10th grade, around 15 years old, and gaming since 3 or 4. I graduated hs in the top ten percent of my class with honors, 3rd highest SAT in the school(1150) first and only time, spent a few years in the Army as an aircraft technician, and did a tour in Bosnia, all while getting high. Every job I have ever had, including the one I'm on now(10yrs), i have worked full time plus overtime, I am a great father to my beautiful daughter, I cook, clean, fold clothes, etc. Hell I watch porn and masterbate too! What can i say I'm a man. However, I know how to treat a woman! I spoil my woman the best that I can. The problem is that you ladies be with who you love, and MOST men love who they are with! What i mean by that is this... when a woman loves a man she wants to always be around that man, always talk to that man, you know. Those feelings take time to develop with us guys, for example. True story. I met a nice lady at work shortly after me and my daughter's mother split, when we got together I was bluntly honest and told her about the break up and that i just was looking for a female friend to go out with. I let it be known that I wasn't her man but I would treat her as such when we hung out. Whatever she wanted she would get all on me unless she insisted to pay and she did. It was like 70/30. Well... sh*t went on like this for about 3 years, she knew and spent time my daughter, who adored her, and if it wasn't obvious we were having sex. I'll admit sometimes we made love but we never told each other "I Love You." Then one day just out the blue she said it to me. I freaked out and told her its time we quit seeing each other. Over the time that followed i realized that maybe i love her too but didn't realize it til she wasn't around no more. What I'm saying is..... Hell i dont know i'm high..... Sorry to bother y'al

I spent 11yrs with a man who would come home from his graveyard shift greasy spoon job & smokes weed, play video games or masterbate to open. He never did anything around the house, is very anti-social & rarely paid attention to me. He has a $400+/mo mj habit & blamed me for being broke all the time. Don't blame the mj, it's him. I finally had my breaking point 2yrs ago & we split up. I'll always love him but I deserve better. He's had several jobs but the only one he's gotten himself is the graveyard cook one he keeps going back to. All others I found for him or his brother got him. Cut your loses, be single for at least 2yrs before getting into another & find out exactly what you want in a relationship before moving on.

All you got to do is go black.

I have the same problem but my partner is 52. He has been doing this for many years and will not change even though I have told him he needs to. He plays video games until 2 in the morning, falls asleep on the couch, eats chips and dip and doesn't get up until noon every day. He says there is nothing wrong with this and that I have a problem with time!- what does it matter that he is having breakfast at 2 in the afternoon. H e is trying to put the issue back on me by making it my issue. I am not looking for advice, he needs to be dumped.

u couldn't of said it better. been smoking for 15 years also this year and have a great job have always worked, have a great relationship with a god love life. and smoke everyday. he is just a loser u deserve better and should show him the door/ gl and remember not all stoners are idiots u would be surprised to find out who smokes.

Leave him but deep down you depend on him and he's all you got.

If you love him you'll stay, no one is perfect. There has to be a main reason why your upset. I'm sure it's cause he doesn't give you attention. Look sexy for him, do something different showing that your into him, suck his penis everyday. I'm sure he'll change.

After reading many posts I must say, its definetly not just the weed ladies it seems like depression. I am only 25 i have smoked for long periods of time and quit for long durationsof time. I am living together withmy girlfriend of 2 years and currently smoking and in going to tell u thisno matter how upset I get I will always have sex with my girlfriend. If your man doesn't wanna have sex, hes got a problem. Definetly not pots fault, I work as much as I possibly can and i only smoke after work (I am a wok cook) need speed and stamina, and can be dangerous i smoke and wind down with my video games but I always make time on my days off to doimportant things by myself or with my woman. I have been in some funks before, depression and problems with my girlfriend. Its tough to break out of depression even with help. If u really care about someone u make it work. If an addiction is more important to them than you, or they can't balance it, in a healthy way then you really should move on. Might not be your favorite option but u cent sit around and let him mooch off of you. Or get a plan together and have a real serious talk with them sometimes a reality check will wake some people up. Hoped I helped a little bit, get yourselves real men ladies, find someone who matches you and take care

So frustrated. Hi Shauna. I know how you feel. My husband and I have married for awhile. We have two kids. He is a heavy weed smoker. He smokes it everyday. He does not want to do anything but smoke, eat, and play video games. He is so lazy. I can't even tell you when the last time we have been out together. It is really sad because the Mary Jane is his number one priority. I am just tired.

You need to find a partner, right now you are married to a child. You have to stop acting like a parent and start acting like a his partner. He either grows up and takes on some responsibility or I promise you, you will have a miserable life. If you were in business with him would you allow him not to do his share of the work? Of course not. Well marriage is a partnership. You need to lay down some ground rules or go find a real partner and next time don't marry a child.

It's not the weed. It's him. I'm 31 and have smoke for 15 years daily. I have a very active lifestyle. Go to the gym everyday of my life practically I work extremely hard 40-60 hours a weeks and my sex life is amazing with my partner who also smokes everyday. It's deeper then weed. Sorry you are blaming the weed. Maybe you need comic melon got just to find someone your more compatible with

My husband smokes pot, I don't have a problem with it

Story of my life too!

you're the same **** that gave weeds on IMDB a shitty review based on your hate for a plant that has nothing to do with your ***** life situations. Not every person that smokes pot is any of the things that you have described above. Those individuals you speak of would have those traits anyway, it's not cause of pot. Now... Look up The Union: The Business Behind Getting High and the sequel The Culture High... How much do you know about pot? Not much from the sounds of it... The Endocannabinoid system? Cannabinoids e.g. THC, THCV, CBD, CBL, CBC, CBN... Type that into a computer and read up, cause when i type in evilpinklolita, all i find are IMDB reviews, sour ones too, and anti-pot yippin and yappin... sorry you had poor experiences with the individuals that you smoked with, or smoked around you, but you're painting everyone who smokes with the same brush, and i know lots of folks that smoke and they are hard working, self-motivated people...