Is it possible to smoke marijuana if you are missing both adrenal glands? I know drinking intoxicating beverages can be very dangerous.

My research online has failed to turn up any negative effects of marijuana smoke on adrenal deficiency. As you probably already know, the lack of adrenocorticosteroids results in excessive urination and subsequent dehydration, and alcohol is dangerous because it causes the body to become even more dehydrated. Assuming that you are now on corticosteroid replacement therapy, you should be able to live a more or less normal life. The harmful (some people would say beneficial) effects of THC is well documented, so are the harmful effects of tobacco smoke. Many people who smoke pot also smoke tobacco. From the info that I gathered online, I think tobacco smoke is far more harmful than pot smoke. Yet tobacco is legal whereas pot is not. That is a whole different political issue that has got to be in a lot of people's mind. Pot is dangerous in the sense that you can go to jail if you get caught with it.

I been smoking pot for almost 20 years, stress caused my adrenal tumor NOT POT.. Smoking cigarettes is more worse then THC yes, but so is alcohol aswell. Pot is as harmless as a flower, although sometimes me weed sets my hayfever off but meh you get that