:(I AM 12 AND I WEIGHT 231 AND I REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT I SOMETIMES GET PICKED ON AT SCHOOL MY MOM YELLS AT ME FOR BEING FAT AND MY DOCTORS SAYS THAT I AM TO FAT FOR MY AGE AND THAT THERES A BALL  FAT GROWING IN ME BUT I DONT KNOW WERE TO START ALL I THINK OF IS ME GOING TO DIE EARLY I LOVE LIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE MY LIFE IS FALLING APART RIGHT INFRONT OF ME . PLZ HELP ME I AM REALLY DEPRESS AND JUST CONFUSED ON WHO I AM I DONT WANNA HAVE HEART PROBLEMS AND PAIN I WANNA BE SEXY AND LIVE LIFE LONGER BUT HOW PLZ HELP ME :(:-|:-):-)

Sandra0258,

I hate to hear that you are having such difficulty. The GREAT thing about this though, is that you are catching it early.  It CAN be changed, you CAN feel better, and you CAN get healthy.  The ball of fat that you speak of sounds to be visceral fat. This is the fat that resides on our organs, and is the most important to get rid of.

I am a personal wellness coach, and work hand in hand with youth and their parents to help them meet their nutritional needs. Half the battle is education, and the other half is personal nutrition. Sprinkle in some motivation, and a coach that really loves what they do, and you have a recipe for success.

I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you and your mom about your nutrition needs.  It's absolutely doable, as I am a prime example.  It's cost effective, as the plans are tailored to ones budget ($4 a day doesn't sound bad does it?!), and with free coaching you're sure to be a success story.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use