andy it probably is your boyfriends if you conceived the 28-30th , the bleeding was most likely because the pill worked u usually bleed after it if it has worked ! WISH YOU WELL. I know you how you feel it's a horrible feeling not knowing what's going on inside.

when u get ur ultra sound ask the doctor what day your baby was conceived. and it will give u something to go by. and u said u had sex with ur first the 1st and the 2nd. they say sperm lives up to 3 to 5 days in some cases 7. so if u conceive on the 3,7 or the9 of nov most likely ur first is the father. if ur ex is the father u would have conceive on 13,15,or 17 of nov

Nikki, I kind of thought that also, but my doubts were high since my boyfriend would never be able to finish. He was afraid to get me pregnant so i guess he would think to much of it and wouldn't finish. And i kind of get convinced ita my ex husbands for the fact that he DID finish in me on the 25 but then that pill worked if i got my period. Its so confusing and i pray these last four months go by quick that way i can have a paternity test done. Thanks so much Nikki. :)

Girls, it seems as though were all in the same boat here. Im going insane and havent spoken to anyone about it but i have gone to my midwife and heres what i have come up with............my due date is September 1st. im 21 weeks pregnant. Me and my partner split up and slept together from 21st right up untill the 28th. We then broke up and i stupidly had a 1 night stand on the 3rd December and then again on the 10th with the same guy.....
Me and my patnet got back together!! and then bammm !! im pregnant.
My midwife has said the following, if we know when our the last day of our last period was we need to count 40 weeks from then. This will roughly equal our due date. The due date the hospital give you is give or take 1 week either side. my last period was around november the 14th, this will make me around 22 weeks pregnant..
another way im kind of sure is that ive counted 21 weeks back it equals to the week when we were together. but i still have the what if?
Im almost certain he is the father,i think about this everyday and i have to stay clear of Jeremy kyle cos it gets me thinking again. I think the only way we are going to be certain is DNA. I feel so bad and hes so excited to be a dad, all his family are excited, hes buying stuff. I dont want to say anything just in case it is my mind playing games. All dates match up but how do i no their exact!!!!!!! help!!

How long did you wait before you had the abortion? Just wondering because I'm in the same situation and I'm thinking about abortion

hi im really frustrated as im in a similar situation i broke with my ex partner around 6 weeks ago im pretty sure i had a period for three days around the  13th of april (three days is normal for me)...i then got back with my little girls dad on 26 of april an we slept together the same night,my period was late this month an i took a test yesterday an it was the clear blue predictor which said i was 2-3 weeks pregnant,im really confused as on the box of my test says my doctor will date the pregnancy on a 4-5 week basis ?? im confused am i actually two to three weeks  pregnant as it predicted on the test (it does state that this was time of conception 2-3 weeks on box)..im now hoping an praying that my babys dad who i have got bk together with is the father from what i have worked out its looking that way can anyone advise me please :( ..x

I'm further along than most of you. Never in my life did I expect this for myself, and more importantly, my child. My boyfriend has always been so wonderful even before pregnancy. Anything I could possibly want or need, he found a way to provide. Me, being young and selfish, decided I was confused and I slept with my ex fling. A lot.

My current still has no idea, he's expecting this beautiful baby girl (he wants a daughter), chose her name, makes every appointment, and has worked double to provide for her. My heart breaks everyday thinking she is most likely not his. I don't have the heart to say a single word. He's so in love with her already, and she deserves a father like him. Yet, they both deserve the truth. I'm so torn.

u r d mother..

I am in the same situation!
My husband and I were going through a divorce. It was paid for and everything! So i started dating this new guy and only had sex with him twice. My husband and I decided to get back together on April 24th. 

First day of my last period is April 15, 2012. They usually last 4-5 days.
I had sex with the boyfriend on April 20th and 23rd.
I had sex with my husband the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th.

Doctor says i conceived on April 29th, so my due date is Jan 20th. 
Do you think the father would be my husbands most likely?? Or could it be the boyfriends?

its your baby as always u knw pregency and its consumptions takes time ... rest up u

all the best

What happened? I had near on the same dates as you and mine due 8 August 2012

I wouild love to know how you went x

i am in the same boat. maybe since we are on this subject someone can help me also. so my last period was on March 29th 2012. i had it from than to April 5th. the last time i had sex before my period was with my ex boyfriend on March 26th 2012. now me and my New Boyfriend/Fiance had sex for the first time on April 6th. and have been together since. now my due date is Jan.3rd 2013. and im supposively 12weeks pregnant today. how does that work. the doctor said i conceived on April 12th. should i be 100% positive it is my fiances.? i just want to be sure. i didnt cheat on him. i just broke up with one guy for him and i should have slowed down some.and this is my 2nd child and i have a 2year old and im not trying to confuse her either cause my fiance is really good with her. im worried. can someone please explain.

HI what ended up happening who was the dad?
Im in same situation

Go on the maury show......

Im in the same situation I was with my ex for 5 years we broke up 2 years ago but could never let go we always went, back together for one night stands but now im pregnant n the doctors gave me a due date dec 21st n said conception was april 1st but we weren't together