Well I'm going thru the same thing I had my pd sept 5 had a one nite stand between 10-16 then got my pd oct 2 had sex with my bf this whole month thenn. Found out I was preg nov 17,2011 witth 6 weeks 5 day my due date was july 7,2012 & idk who my baby daddy is my bf is so attacthd with my baby girl dna was done & results get here nxt week I'm scared whose my baby dad help? I want my bf to b the dad

How does the whole DNA thing work? Did you have to pay for it and how long does it take for results to come in?? Im only 9weeks away from delivering and I also dont know who's the father. I live in Texas and was informed child support pays does them for free, yet again I dont know if I have to wait until she's released from the hospital or do they do it right after she's born...i hope everything turns out good for you.

Reading everyone's situations does help me feel as though I'm a terrible person all alone. I am in the same boat and just feel like dying. I never thought my life would turn into such a dreadful mess!!!! The conception calendars I have used online say I conceived between 1-4-12 through 1-13-12 but some include the 15th as well unfortunately I want my ex husband to be the father so badly but he said he had a vasectomy. He & I were together the 7th of Jan. I had stupid drunken encounter on the 15th, which I wish I could erase!!!!! I just want to never wake up, I'm so sad. I cry, pray, cry. Being a woman certainly sucks sometimes.

meant to type " NOT " a terrible person

im in the same boat, totally embarrassed with this, but, Im confused who the father could be.

My last period was 24th July 2012, Ive not missed my next period yet, but i knew something was changing, my last period was 5 days long, and my cycle can range between 28 and 35 days. I had sex on the 30th and 31st July with an ex partner and then on the 3rd and 7th August with my partner. Yes I did wrong! The other thing is that Ive previously been pregnant with my ex partner and miscarried 2 years ago.

I took a test yesterday and today both positive. Im confused who the father could be. Ive tried various conception date calculators and all suggest a date from 3rd August on wards. None have said the 30th or 21st July.

HELP!

I think it's maybe? The ex-partner because he was first BUT you may have realeased an egg on the 7th too w/your partner.

I know exactly what you are going through. :(. It's dreadful.

I hope it turns out to be w/your love and I wish you happiness

Your ex is most likely the dad

Hi im so curious Having a babyboy in December 2012 but>> I had a boyfriend whom i have know from church growing up and we keeped bumping into each other so we made it offical and became girlfriend & boyfriend of 1 year when we was approaching two years we parted. When my ex and I broke up in MARCH ( i guess), we was still having sex with each other without a condom then we offically broke it off three/ two weeks later.

However here's where it gets tricky to tell who my baby father will be , I then slept with this handsome man i had been admiring however we did had sex numerous of times but we never would have sex without a condom and it never broke because i was always checking after because i never wanted kids right now down into my career .

So yes today i admire him still and but i also had a friend who is now my BOYFRIEND and we became close and had sex very soon but the things is i still was having sex with Mr MIDDLE MAN and him i then stopped with middle man and took my new relationship serious  but now I"M PREGNANT>> five months pregnant and I took a pregnancy test and it said negative then the next week i took one again after getting weird cravings and it came out possitive but I and him my boyfriend know the time line dont add up because weren't going that long maybe only 4 1/2 months max.

I took this tester that test when you would have conceieve and it said March 25 to April 2, 2012 Also Date of Ovulation is March 29, 2012>> First day of Last Menstual Period is March 15, 2012.. So its this ex boyfriend in march, middle man in between and new boyfriend in April so please tell me who yall guess is the father.

I need help too! I'm 7 weeks pregnant. But I don't know who the father is. My last period was 7/20/2012. On 8/3/2012 I had sex with a guy I was dating n on 8/4/2012 I had sex with my ex husband. I looked on line and every site I go to says 8/3/2012 is the day I conceived.. So who is most likely my baby's dad??? My due date is 4/26/2012

Thanks I hope so too!

Wow now I'm really confuse what should I do? I just got a scan done and my scan says May was my first month and today I'm 5 months n two days ... Which I don't believe because I'm having symptoms for a 6 month pregnant women... Ok my ex and my current bf R still the possible fathers but just to make it clear at what day my ex and I broke up etc should I ask him to tell me when or should I don't say nothing to him about this whole thing

Hello Girsl,

If my GF will told me that she's pregnant but she doesn't know with him, I will doesn't matter, I would buy engagemend ring and flowers and on my knees ask her if she merry me? I'll be happy when she waould yes, and  I'll care about her and our child and will try make their happiness:)

And this will be the most important for me:)

i feel embarrassed about it, but im in the same situation. i had sex february 23, had my period feb 24-march 3. had sex again march 9 with the same guy. i missed my period for march 23 then on the 25 i had sex with another guy. im soooo confused on who my babies father may be. PLEASE HELLPPP! and my due date is december 11th

I have that sme story me and my x were datn for.4yrs n we had sex on july or the or 6 between the 9 n im prego.n i had my pd for.july and August i started my pd on14-19 i ended n started talkn to my bf now recently n we did it August 21 n all of a sudden i came.out.prego n im almst 2months n the calculations dont add up for both

Hi my name is Chrissy... I have two men that can be possible fathers of my baby...I had unprotected sex with all both in the same month, my relationship with my ex Man "A" didnt last long so i moved on to someone else Man "B" two weeks after him then somewhere down along in May I was pregnant... My baby is so said to be due in Jan 20, 2012 and i said maybe Jan 13 so its complicated but it says i most likely had intercourse between Monday, April 23rd, 2012 and Sunday, April 29th, 2012   when i was messing with all both of them.. My boyfriend now Man "B" is tken charge and wants to be the father , he knows that Man "A" can be the father.

But I feel like Man "B" is moving slow and wasting time not buying none of the Baby stuff thinking he has time, i feel as if he is just there i dont want to wait for the last minute, telling people he buy this and that when he aint buy nothing at all if it wasnt for my cousins i would feel left out..but i appreciate everything he does but im think i still wanna do a DNA test because if his family hears this they are going to want one done and he is curious to know even though he told me he already past that .

But Should I tell Man "A", i was thinking about siting him down and telling him, but he so immature, he talking about burning bridges and us not talking he wont even ackowledge me since he heard i was pregnant but he dont know he might be the father, i want tell him i want to let my sister boyfriend pursuade him to come somewhere and then i talk to him for 5 mins, i was wondering should I? I personnally feel as if he is only hurt because of our baby situation and because he told me this on da day when i saw his aunty and she found out, i really feel as if i talk to him then he might change his mind, juat might. I wanna talk to him about helping me until and when the baby comes we could go get the baby tested and i wont really bother him. I will be honest and tell him about someone else because i feel like being honest is most important.

Overall i feel like Man "A" can be a better father to my child than Man "B" because he is in a better financial state, he takes care of his child great (even though he know he mighten be the father of that one), and overal no matter what i love him but i know i gatta let those feeling die for the sake of my child and their (if) possible relationship.

P.S> What should I do?