Hey guys, I'm 15, I was worried about not pulling back my skin as well, um, it dosent take that long to pull back you skin, it just takes time for the skin to stretch, I advice that if you don't force it down, I did that one time, it hurt like hell, so just learn from this, take your time and pace yourself, this dosent take long, but do remember, it f*****g hurts if you force it, it'll make a little cut, and my god it hurts xD

namename wrote:

biggys wrote:

HI, I have the same problem, when my penis is erect I can't seem to pull the foreskin back all the way, and if I force it, it hurts a little, please help, I'm 16 (virgin) and I don't know what's gonna happen.

Im 17, and i still cant do it.. this is so anoying. i have lost several girlfriends.

Well if they weren't interested in helping you fix it, which could be a lot of fun, they weren't worth much as lovers, so you didn't lose much.

My first gf couldn't keep her hands off my penis or HER PENIS as she called it. I told her it was tight and it hurt if it got caught behind the head when I got an erection. She had a great time stretching it for me that summer because she wanted to play with that bare head.

hi dont no if u get it fixed but i am 25 and i have the some pob u need to go to the docs and get it fixed dont wait like i did it make its harder to fix it

So if does get back,need to go to see doctor ?

I've been masturbating for years and i still got this Problem it freaks me off...

dude..the same is my problem..it goes back to some extent..but that iece of skin stops it..i aslo want an anser to it..

you virgin yet???

hello 33 have a big penis i can pull my foreskin back when its not hard now i can before no not at all but when its hard cant pull back at all hurts alot can some one help me thanks

im 14 when i was pulling my foreskin of my penis it came out at first it hurts ithat night i could not sleep well bacause it automatically  rose up during whole night n i could not even sleep well the next morning isaw some blood comin out from side of the penis"s head pls help me out

I used to have that when I as twelve I think. And what I did was: one time when I was in the bathroom I pulled on it real hard and then it kinda retracted.

men i alsmost 13 to i have the same problem but i dont know how to fix it can u help me bro?

Hi, when my penis is not erected i have no problems pulling my forskin to the end.But when my penis is erected i cant pull it and when i come to about the half to my penis it starts hurting a lot.By the way im 15 years old.How can i make my foreskin move back to the end even when my penis is erected ??Thanks

With what I should wash ? Soap ?

either the world is collapsing if you get blowjobs all the time when you are 13,or you are just a massive troll

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.