I am 15 and i am really upset because my 4 skin wont peel back atall is there anyone who can help me and my girlfreind wants to give me a blowjob hand job HELP!!!!!

Guys you worry about it way too much. I am 32 and when my penis is erected I can not pull my foreskin back all the way either. Yet I had numerous girlfriends. You are not restricted in any way in sexual life. All of them adored my penis. The only problem that you have is that your penis doesn't match with what you see in the porno industry.

Hey this is great information, and I know the problem you are talking about. But when I try and pull back my foreskin quite far back, there is one strand, like a cord, connected to the middle of my penis head (not on the smooth side but on the other side where they touch) and attached to my penis. Does this naturally come off? Or do I need to get it cut?

its ok dude i have that string thing too. I think everyone has it that has not been circumcised. But also i cant reach any farther then the tip. all you need to do when you get in the shower pull it until you cant but dont make it hurt then just keep doing that and you'll see progress that the foreskin goes back more

I have the same problem!!!

Im scard becuse Im 13 almost 14 now to. And I have thes problem ever sens I was a littel swed. I dont know what to do. I dont want to talk to my mom or dad ether.

Hey i want to ask if that actually like frees that part that keeps the gland and the skin together, im not sure. But im not sure. And how long do i need to do it for?

I'm 14 and I can't pull the 4skin all the way back and when I try it hurts, what do I do??

That helps I have the same problem

I'm responding on behalf of everyone with a genuine problem and not commenting for a laugh! I have a few responces 1) people who are experiencing a cut off from curculation during the receding of the foreskin, yes that may be a sign you have minor issues with tight foreskin "ages 13

No never use soap believe me it can be painful

I have the same problem

Damn. This really f*****g helped, I read it. Got in shower, tried it and bobs your uncle now my foreskin can fully retract! Thank you

I was really scared about this because, long before I started masturbating, I was kicked in the balls, the injury was so bad that my glans was bruised and was almost black in colour. When I started masturbating, I did it while watching porn so I saw penises that were very different from mine because they could pull their foreskin all the way back, naturally I thought that it was related to my injury a while back. It's been like that for about a year and then I found this thread and other threads like this. I just slowly pulled back the foreskin from where it was attached to my glans while erect and it seemed to do the trick. A lot of people said do it while soaping up in the shower, while wet in the shower, and not to do it all in one go. I did it all in one go while dry, it hurt, but not as much as I thought it would, though not doing it all in one go while wet or soapy will make it less painful. I'm really happy that I looked here and now my penis looks just like the pornstar's, just not as big :(