I feel that my labia minor are too large! They stick out about 1/2-1/3 of an inch and my clitorious hood sticks out 3/4 of an inch! I'm a virgin and I'm only 14 but I'm worried what my boyfriend in the cuture will think! Ones a bit bigger than the other and is visabls when I look at my vagina. And when I'm changing and look in the mirror I can see my clitorious hood peeking out a bit. When I was younger I would mess with it and I was wondering if that made it bigger? And if my Labia and clitoris are too big! I'm really ashamed of them. And my afraid that my boyfriend will think they're gross and unattractive in the future. Please help, thank you!

Hello Lexi

Don't worry too much about the size of your labia or clitoral hood. Some have it big while some have it tiny. It does not interfere with sex or orgasm. However if you are too concerned about it, have a surgeon check on it

OMG, you have what most guys would give their left nut for. Well that's the saying anyway!!!

I could only dream about having a girl like you describe. It would be so much fun to lift that hood to find the treasure hiding under it and playing with those lips. If your guy knows what he's doing he can send you right to heaven by manipulating those lips. Don't ever feel they are a bad thing. If some guy tries to make you feel ashamed of what you have, dump him like a bad habit. He will never be willing to learn how to please you.

:-) GIRLS be HAPPY with what the good LORD give you : -) .. :-) PS some girls want to have a larger size :-) :-) ... IF you are unhappy with your clitoral HOOD have some of cut off !! are just have it split open!

HY girl if your boyfriend dose not LOVE you 4 how you are then he needs to get down the RD ..be happy with your P***Y it is yours and only yours with LOVE ..:-) :-)

OK I hope you don't mind hearing an older mans feeling on this topic, I've read recently that there is now cosmetic surgery being performed on women to give her what some consider the perfect p***y look. This is where your hood and labia minor are just hidden by your vulva. This I believe is the biggest insult to the female body there is, I personally love the look of longer labia and there are some sites that use the picture of one girl because her extremely long labia draws so much attention from guys who would cut off their finger just to touch her. So I guess what I'm saying is be proud of the gifts you've been given and if you meet a guy who doesn't find this part of you appealing, kick him aside, another is craving to find this quality in a girl and don't ever feel strange about the way you look. What does bother me a bit and not the look, is your hood. When they are longer they still look great but while having sex they can take away from feelings from the penis to your clot and making it more difficult for you to climax, keep this in the back of your head and when you do start having sex go that little extra and pull your hood back up as high as possible so you get full contact with the penis or dildo inside you, understand. One last thing while I'm here, never feel self conscious about letting your guy go down on you, actually it's something you should expect from any guy you're serious about. If he is a real man, making you cum this way once should be considered a part of foreplay and then you can and will cum again with him if he has the proper stamina. So many girls think wrong, oh my I must smell bad and taste even worse. These are all misconceptions that both women and a lot of men think and it's all rubbish. The taste and aroma's from a girl/woman's vagina are natural aphrodisiacs that will drive a man to new heights in orgasms, trust me I'm one, have been since I was 13. So you make sure he tries before going any further sexually and make sure he understands you expect it or forget it. I've always hated the taste of soap so no running to the bathroom just before, why destroy the fantastic taste awaiting. If you don't believe me Google it, I always want my girl three or four hours after her shower so she is well marinated in her own juices.. Now if you want to have multiple orgasms just ask, virtually all girls can if they want to, sure hope I've helped in some way dear.
BTW if you read correctly you will see As hi is wrong in some things