I was told I had a miscarriage on 12/26/2014. This is my second miscarriage. I didn't go in for a follow up the first time because I was only 5 weeks and everything passed by itself. But this time around I know not everything passed. Which makes me ask the question if I might still be pregnant. I'm still very nauseous, very tired, and having abdominal pains. I miscarried at 10 weeks. I also know I may have some sort of infection due to my miscarriage. But I've been feeling worse and worse everyday. I don't want to damage my body. Should I go into the ER tomorrow if I still feel this way. I don't want to overexaggerate. Also I have an appointment with an OB on Tuesday, but I'm worried I shouldn't wait that long. Please help, I'm very confused.

Hi Lovellly,

Sorry for your loss.

You DO need to see your doctor.  Without knowing how bad you are feeling I'd urge you to go TODAY.  Call your OB first and tell them what is happening and why it you need to see them NOW.

Be pushy with the OB or their receptionist.  Tell them you had a miscarriage and are feeling very ill.  The OB would be a better choice than the ER would.

Good luck.